We can provide courtesy cars for our customers while their car is being serviced by our car servicing department.
Car servicing is the most essential aspect of good car maintenance. By identifying issues in the car as part of a full car service you can avoid potential or unexpected breakdowns. You should have your car serviced every 12 to 15 months to ensure that all of the necessary operational aspects of the engine, such as oil, engine fluids and filters are replaced. Getting your car properly serviced also means that you will save money on fuel.
We have a fully equipped workshop and the necessary diagnostic equipment to service all car types.
We carry out repairs to all car types.
A full list of services are detailed below:
- Car servicing
- Car repairs
- Car valeting
- Oil changes
- Timing belt changes
- Battery Replacement
- Full Car Valeting
- Pre NCT work
- Tyres (supply and fit)
- Factory Recommended Maintenance
- Advanced Engine Diagnostics
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Emissions Test Failures, Diagnostics and Repairs
- Steering and Suspension Systems
- Engine Performance and Repair
- Brake Systems, including ABS
- Safety Systems, including Airbags
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Car Servicing Menu to suit
- Mon – Fri:
- 9.00am – 6.00pm
- 10.00am – 4.00pm
- 10.00am – 2.00pm
- Outside of hours by appointment